Privacy & Cookies Policy
Fujifilm Create, owned and operated by Fujifilm UK Ltd ("We" or "Fujifilm") is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
We do not sell, share or pass on any of your personal data to third party advertisers.
This policy (together with our Terms & Conditions and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act"), the data controller is Fujifilm UK Ltd of Fujifilm UK Ltd, Unit 10 St Martins Way, St Martins Business Centre, Bedford, MK42 0LF.
Information we collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site http://www.fujifilmcreate.co.uk ("our site"). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material and uploading images or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by Fujifilm, and when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
How we use the information we collect
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To help us understand your needs and interests and provide you with better services. Specifically, we use your information to communicate with you, to provide service and support and to update you on relevant services and benefits. Occasionally we may also use your information to contact you for market research regarding our products or services. We will always give you the opportunity to opt-out of market research and customer surveys.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- We only use your information and collected/stored data for our own purposes and to supply the services to you. We do not sell, share or pass on your data.
- Uploaded images are stored for 90 days and are then auto-deleted.
- If uploaded images are used in an order, they are stored for a further 90 days from the day they are ordered and are then auto-deleted.
- Projects are stored for 60 days and are then auto-deleted.
- Projects are stored for an additional 60 days if ordered and are then auto-deleted.
- Each subsequent time a project or image is used or ordered an extension to the storage time (90 days in the case of images and 60 days in the case of projects) shall be applied.
Data collected online may be combined with information you provide through your sales records in order to offer you similar products and services. We do not allow third party advertising on our website and we will not provide your personal data to any third party advertisers. Non-personal data is collected for reporting about our website usability, performance, and effectiveness. It is used to improve the customer experience, usability and website content.
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to third parties, but we may use information internally to design specific promotions for our customers. We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to contact you with bespoke products (for example a fathers' day Photobook offer sent to women only for them to produce online).
Who we share it with
FUJIFILM will not sell, share, rent, or lease your personal information to any other party such as a business partner or a related third party company unless you have given permission to do so. We may disclose your personal information to third parties strictly for the purposes of providing services to us - for instance, we may use a third party email marketing company to manage the sending of emails to you, or we may store your personal data using a third-party data storage provider. No third party will be allowed to use your personal information other than on our behalf for the purposes set out above.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Our website, from time to time, may contain links to other websites. Please be aware that FUJIFILM is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our website and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website.
IP Addresses and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our commercial partners. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. Some of the cookies we use are essential for the site to operate. They enable us:
- to estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- to store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests;
- to provide you with services; and
- to recognise you when you return to our site.
The Cookies our site uses
The website uses the following cookies.
a) Essential site cookies
These cookies are used to make sure the website works properly and expire at the end of the website session.
This cookie is used to manage your email preferences and will expire in 1 year from last login.
b) Essential third party cookies
We use Google Analytics to track visitor behavior on the site. These cookies don't allow us to indentify you personally, they are used to collect information such as which pages are visited on the site, the time spent on the site and how the site was found. We use this information to help improve site content, to improve the user journey and to make sure that our site meets the needs of the people that visit it.
Google Analytics uses the following cookies
More information about Google Analytics cookies and their uses can be found by clicking on this link from Google.
We use Typekit (www.typekit.com) fonts to display some of the text on our website. The following cookies are set by them.
You may block cookies by activating settings on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of some or all cookies. If you do so choose to block all cookies (Including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or some parts of our site.
Most cookies we use are known as session cookies. These cookies will expire whenever you close your browser or shut down your computer, and such cookies need not be blocked. Other cookies used for specific purpose will expire when that purpose is no longer required, such as when a survey closes.
You can find out more about blocking cookies in specific browsers at http://aboutcookies.org.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us through the website contact page and form.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.